We are now looking for candidates to take on the following role(s) and join the big family of EHLA.
English Instructor (Online Class)
Full-time / Part-time / Freelance
The role being hired is for supporting EHLA’s online lessons offered to our students who have subscribed to EHLA’s learning resources and various learning courses.
The Role / Job Description:
- Class format: 1 teacher to a small group of students
- Note: The instructor will conduct e-lessons and facilitate discussions for a small group (e.g. 3-5 students) of primary students through internet connection and EHLA’s software applications. Instructor can work from home or their preferred locations, subject to EHLA’s review and approval.
- Students / Age Group: Kindergarten, junior primary to junior secondary students from Hong Kong and PRC
- Lesson Duration: 25 to 45 minutes per session, subject to adjustment as and when needed
- Language: Lessons will be conducted in Cantonese, Mandarin or English
- Course Structure and Material: EHLA will design the course structure/run-down and provide course material for the instructor to minimize their preparation time.
- Training: EHLA’s teaching team will also provide course demo, detailed guidance and teaching support to new recruits.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree holder in English, Translation, Education or Journalism; other disciplines will also be considered if the following key requirements are met
- Candidates with prior teaching experiences in kindergarten, primary or secondary schools and/or tutorial centres are welcome to apply;
- Fresh graduates or final-year students with outstanding GPA / Top performers in public exams, e.g. A-Level, HKDSE, and IB, will also be considered; training will be provided to less experienced candidates
- Native Cantonese, Mandarin and English speakers are welcome to apply
- Good time and schedule management
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to facilitate online interaction to ensure a smooth and successful instructional experience
- Team player and eager to learn
- Competitive remuneration will be offered to suitable candidates.
- Excellent exposure to the international education scene and career prospect. Through EHLA’s platform, instructors will be connected to a huge population of students across the region.
Should you be interested to explore more about this role, please send your detailed academic profile / resume and expected salary to [email protected]
All information and discussion will be kept strictly confidential and used only for recruitment purposes.
Address: Units 502-503A, 5/F., Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre, No. 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong